"generation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So how do we teach the next generation to read?
- Who is going to teach the next generation to cook?
- To teach the next generation about values and culture is really extremely difficult.
- "I am teaching the next generation of voters," he said.
- We're here to teach whole generations how to read - not everybody, perhaps, but enough to possibly make a difference.
- He became a respected English teacher who taught generations of students at both a local high school and a university.
- If this happens, there will be no physicians to teach the next generation of medical students.
- Our involvement with teaching the next generation of health professionals means you will find excellent care.
- Miss Davis stayed long enough to teach "the third generation."
- Holmes was an educator for more than 30 years, until 1953, teaching generations of students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.