"funding" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Province also introduced the Education Quality Improvement Act, which for the first time in the history of Ontario, would provide equal per pupil funding to public and Catholic schools.
- The school is funded by state and federal per pupil funding (Title I monies), along with funds from successful applications for competitive grants and donations.
- In Pennsylvania, the Department of Education sends the state per pupil funding, for the students attending a charter school, to the school district where the student resides.
- This funding is in addition to the state's basic education per pupil funding, as well as, all other state and federal funding.
- Chris Keates, the general secretary of the National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers, said: "Clawing back per pupil funding is understandable, as this funding should follow the child.
- The Warren County School District administration forwards the state and local $11,271 per pupil funding to the charter school.
- Despite the tripling of overall per pupil funding and countless programs created by Congress since 1965, national academic performance has stagnated.
- This means the district would receive an extra $700 per pupil funding in addition to the basic Race to the Top Grant funding.
- In that year, Allen, Assumption, Claiborne, Madison, Plaquemines, Red River and West Feliciana parishes received the highest per pupil funding while Acadia, Avoyelles, Grant and Vermillion parishes received the lowest per pupil funding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.