"funding" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the project funding was provided by the National Lottery.
- The Italian government decided that the limited market did not justify the tooling costs of production, and withdrew project funding.
- Since outside project funding has ended a further 4,000 cylinders have been added to the archive.
- When first announced in 1998, the project funding was made available to an elite group of 9 universities.
- The project funding is anticipated to create 100 new jobs.
- In addition, a store of spare parts is provided as part of the initial project funding.
- Now that the project funding has expired, the team have to charge to cover costs.
- Already, over ninety percent of the project funding has been secured.
- The rules for applying for project funding are complex and difficult to understand.
- We have succeeded in distributing funds so that around half of the project funding goes to women's projects and half to children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.