"freshman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such were the very ideas that brought the "infamous 1994 class of freshman Republicans" to power.
- And many freshmen Republicans are openly splitting with the party's traditional line.
- But most of the freshmen Republicans are not most politicians.
- As a result, freshmen Republicans are considered particularly vulnerable.
- He threatened to read aloud the names of eight freshmen Republicans who had voted against the proposal.
- With the first Republican majority in 40 years and 73 freshman Republicans, the realignment is nearly revolutionary.
- The ideological zeal of freshmen Republicans may have contributed to the logjam.
- Washington State, for instance, has only eight seats in the House, and five will be filled next year with freshman Republicans.
- For the freshmen Republicans this was the first vote that they cast in this House.
- In his father's Senate, no one would have taken it personally if a freshman Republican from a liberal state voted against his own party.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.