"fortune" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or maybe they were simply happy at our good fortune.
- I understand she is a woman of very good fortune.
- His, a woman had told him years ago, was a face made for good fortune.
- Despite their good fortune, the couple didn't have any children.
- Not all companies will share in the industry's good fortune.
- And you want to help, perhaps in return for your own good fortune.
- So we've decided to share our good fortune with you.
- Why shouldn't they share their good fortune with the rest of society?
- Such was not to be our good fortune as we soon learned.
- Some women I have looked after with hope but without good fortune.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.