"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His neck was encased in a heavily starched detachable collar, which gave him a stiff and formal posture.
- The new crew members formed a single row, and without prompting they each assumed a formal posture.
- Srell adopted an even more formal posture to indicate he was merely passing on information he had been given, without necessarily believing it himself.
- The duty officer relaxed from the formal posture he had been holding, as if managing any prolonged dialogue that way were too much of a strain.
- We stepped out of the performance area, sat in the formal posture, and, bowing, thanked each other.
- Beginners don't like it much, but it's easier to spring up from it than from some of the more formal postures.
- With electronic load-levelling, the new Cadillacs also maintain their formal posture at the curb, no matter the cargo.
- "Lieutenant Paris," Tyla said, moving to a more formal posture.
- Tyla, on the other hand, showed her nervousness by holding her shoulders tight, in a formal posture.
- There is no need for her to do anything now but adopt this formal posture of grief.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.