"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The green formal gown was clean, and she hadn't worn it where the president had seen it.
- These days, everything was a struggle, especially zipping a formal gown without help.
- The green formal gown was definitely not designed for that.
- Judy04 - 2 months ago Good to see Kristen is wearing the long formal gowns for a change.
- The women wore formal gowns and projected an aura of sweetness.
- There will also be a raffle of trips, formal gowns and other items.
- Rockefeller's father dressed in black tie for dinner every night, and his mother wore a formal gown.
- "On Vulcan, she'd wear a formal gown in green, the color of life."
- I remember one lady wore a formal gown to one of our dinners.
- The dark blue formal gown she wore certainly did "display" her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.