"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like many Iraqis, he said he did not believe that the transfer of formal sovereignty would significantly reduce the number of attacks.
- Lysaer's formal sovereignty broke before a grin of boyish merriness.
- However, it retains formal sovereignty, and remains a state under international law.
- American officials said they did not decide until Sunday to move up the transfer of formal sovereignty by two days.
- On that day, four days before the transfer of formal sovereignty, coordinated bombings in several cities killed more than 100 people.
- So the rebel regions remain in limbo, under formal Iraqi sovereignty but with no way for Baghdad to regain control.
- The formal sovereignty of Polotsk was finally revoked in 1215.
- Conscious of this danger, Friedman's seasteaders do not plan to seek formal sovereignty for seasteading communities any time soon.
- In the long run, someone will take formal sovereignty.
- The Chinese government assumed formal sovereignty over Macau on 20 December 1999.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.