"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The only formal "plan" we had was one my husband created from a computer program.
- "I hope to have a formal plan by our next meeting in July."
- He designed and built the houses himself with no formal plans.
- The city never had formal plans for using the church property, and it remains vacant.
- There are no formal plans yet for that project.
- Streets of houses were planned and built according to a formal plan.
- The city has announced no formal plan of its own.
- Exactly what the new market will look like is not clear, since no formal plan has been approved.
- A formal five-year plan was first discussed in 1998, and it took more than a year to prepare.
- No formal plan to act on the training is currently in place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.