"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, Members seeking that the House sit in private must make a formal motion to that effect.
- Rules are also sometimes suspended by unanimous consent without a formal motion.
- In federal court, a formal motion to withdraw would have to be filed.
- It's a formal motion for action by the corporation.
- If a formal motion is proposed, seconded, passed, or not, then this is recorded.
- The objection forced Democrats to make a formal motion to proceed, ensuring that no swift action would occur.
- Although individual academic staff have been critical of John Hood no formal motions were brought forward calling for his resignation.
- Then, the House votes on a formal motion to appoint the member in question to the Speakership.
- I understand that this will be a formal motion.
- I hope that before the summer holiday I will be able to submit a formal motion to make their agreement binding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.