"forgive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One day he would forgive them for all they had done, but not today.
- May God forgive us for the age in which we live.
- He will never forgive himself for everything she had to go through.
- But she is so pretty, they forgive her for it.
- She's never going to forgive herself for it, but she just doesn't have anything left.
- She had never been able to forgive them for this.
- I ask you to forgive me for things that can't be changed now.
- That we could each forgive the other for what we'd done.
- You'll have to forgive me for it, and then we can be friends.
- Whether she could forgive him for that had yet to be seen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.