"foreign" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Brown says he was not foreign secretary at the time.
- The foreign secretary had already met with the American ambassador.
- From 1835 to 1837 he was the society's corresponding foreign secretary.
- After that he served as the foreign secretary till 2001.
- During the caretaker government of 2001 he became the chief foreign secretary.
- Some of the key issues were discussed by the foreign secretary and his counterparts.
- A career diplomat (1947-1980), he was foreign secretary from 1976 to 1979.
- Among the issues the British foreign secretary will address is the rights of ethnic minorities.
- In 1995, he became a foreign political secretary for Fidesz.
- I was wondering if you'd have time to come across and talk to the foreign secretary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.