"force" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have not tried to force too many companies together at one time.
- That, and financial problems forced the company to go out of business in 1994.
- The heavy rain forced many companies to close for part or all of the day.
- "It will force many companies out of business and increase unemployment," he said.
- Heavy fire eventually forced the company back down the hill.
- Now residents and city officials are trying to force the company to look elsewhere again.
- City officials said they planned to go to court to force the company to remove the line.
- And that's usually what forces the company to finally fix it.
- The increase in the reserve forces the company to take the $485 million charge.
- However, the Canadian government forced the company to stop this service.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.