"footstep" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I heard his footsteps behind me, at the back of the main reading room.
- We could both hear the man's footsteps as he moved about.
- She had heard his footsteps on the floor of the room.
- He could hear the footsteps of the man behind him.
- G-8 heard the footsteps going past him and then across the great room.
- A few minutes later, he heard the footsteps of two other men coming into the church.
- He heard the footsteps of a single man coming toward him.
- He could hear the footsteps of the others coming up behind him.
- Then he heard running footsteps behind him, and her voice.
- He passed the man but then heard footsteps behind him and turned around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.