"football" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The people who played at the field decided to found a football club.
- Do you know if they still have a football club?
- He later became a coach at that particular football club.
- The ground was returned to the football club at the end of the war in 1945.
- But I thought it would be important for the area if the football club were doing well.
- The manager still has full control over the management of a football club.
- He has been in charge of an English football club longer than anyone else.
- Before that, a player could agree to play one or more games for any football club.
- The football club is now in existence for 33 years.
- The football club began its participation in the 1985-86 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.