"football" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, he threw himself into physical activity, playing two straight hours of touch football with me before dinner.
- It would be awhile before he played any more touch football after she got through with him.
- They'd probably decided over drinks, or maybe after some touch football, to play that game.
- The 7th grade team would play touch football after school against the 8th and 9th graders.
- So, instead, he threw himself into physical activity, playing three straight games of touch football with me before dinner.
- One should never come to a hockey game prepared only to play by the rules of touch football.
- Sometimes guests would play touch football in the front yard.
- Outside we could hear the cries of summer students playing touch football.
- It was big enough to play touch football in.
- So, the closest he came to playing those years was touch football.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.