"football" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He left the team following 1936 to go back into college football.
- They were just the second team ever to go 14-0 in the history of major college football.
- And here's everything you need to know about college football.
- What's not to like about 12 hours of college football once a year?
- The issue is the future of major college football in the East.
- They did very well and had some players go one to play college football.
- But this is not a great day for college football.
- His first choice is clearly not to play college football.
- "But we did because it was in the best interest of college football."
- They could have had access to one of top three players in college football.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.