"food" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is great news for people who like good food.
- He knew, for example, that she actually liked fast food.
- We like good food so £75 per person over two days of eating and drinking out is nothing.
- If you don't like Chinese food, restaurants are a problem.
- "I like food to be on the plate in a more natural way," she said.
- She liked food, read my articles and wanted to know who was spending all this time with her son.
- If my mother had liked Mexican food, she hadn't lived long enough to pass it on to me.
- This was the first year he didn't like his food.
- "On the other hand, everybody sure seems to like inexpensive food at the grocery store."
- If we hadn't liked Jamaican food she would have made us something else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.