"food" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What was the use when you could get your food without?
- The first order of the day was to get some food.
- Right now I'm going to get some food into you.
- But just now, everybody was talking about getting some food.
- He might be able to get food or, even better, find a way out.
- He would get less food than anyone, which was little enough.
- Get what food you can and I'll bring some too.
- Without money, people are going to have to find some way to get food.
- We have no way to get food or a job.
- They looked like people who are getting the right food.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.