"follow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Following Michael's order whether he wanted them to or not.
- We want them to think we're following their orders, at least for a while.
- We're following all his orders, with no game plan of our own.
- "Why are you always surprised when things follow their natural order?"
- Only you won't be able to follow orders for a little while.
- She hadn't done anything at all, but follow orders and take the data where she'd been told.
- But the truth is that I was only following orders.
- And it will be no defense to say I was just following orders.
- Despite having become friends with many of the men, he must follow orders.
- The problem, they say, is getting police forces to follow orders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.