"fit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Curious, he fit his eye to a crack by the middle door hinge.
- "We get you a bike to fit by noon tomorrow," he promises.
- Those players must still fit under each team's $80.6 million cap by June 1.
- There are many different sorts of flowers and they don't all fit into the simple flower structure by any means.
- "At this point, all the pieces to the puzzle are out there, we just have to make sure it fits together properly by May."
- "He doesn't fit into the normal stream of contemporary art by any means."
- If current trends continue, over a dozen other towns will fit the population requirements by the 2010 census.
- The play is like a jigsaw puzzle in which no two pieces seem to fit together, by design.
- I don't see how else we might be able to fit within the overall budget for emissions for the world as a whole by 2050.
- That would fit a pattern of such steps by his administration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.