"fishing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He decided to take his father deep-sea fishing, an activity they had enjoyed when the son was a boy.
- The water around the island is suited for deep-sea fishing.
- When baseball wasn't on, he'd rather go deep-sea fishing than eat.
- Large fish bones have also been found, a characteristic of deep-sea fishing.
- He watched her drive away, then walked down the road toward his antiques store, thinking maybe it was time to take up deep-sea fishing.
- Going deep-sea fishing for anything still is something the captain considers fun.
- In retirement, Dolly and her husband found time for their shared love of deep-sea fishing.
- One deck of the pool is reserved for deep-sea fishing.
- The concept of 'long distance' has been taken up in other sectors, such as deep-sea fishing.
- During his retired life he took an interest in deep-sea fishing and yachting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.