"fish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They can quickly take over from native fish in rivers.
- Other species of native fish have also been affected by the low water levels.
- Recently the government released native fish to improve the population.
- All other native fish are no longer extant in the lake.
- Scientists are worried that this will harm the numbers of native fish.
- Although there's a lot of native fish, or something like fish.
- Let Uhura eat the native fish if she wanted to.
- The other native fish will be affected to a lesser extent.
- The effects of this on native fish and bird species are still not fully understood.
- It is not clear that the few problems you indicate for native fish result from stocking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.