"fish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fish farm has enough work to keep two people very busy.
- A fish farm is being built on the other to feed them.
- They'd already turned many of the lakes into fish farms.
- Something I'd like to start up here is a fish farm.
- That area has since been turned over to an entrepreneur who is trying to turn it into a fish farm.
- More than 12,000 fish farms have been established across Pakistan.
- It is most commonly seen in fish farms with poor water quality.
- There is also a fish farm on the island, and small scale fishing.
- I had a brand new shiny fish farm with no money.
- But, in a story repeated throughout the trip, he said the fish farms had changed all that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.