"firm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An investigation into why this firm was hired is currently under way.
- The firm was given access to their computer and hired an expert to examine it.
- A consulting firm was hired to study the entire state pension system.
- An employment agency is a firm hired by a company to help with its staffing needs.
- Mr. Smith said the firm had been hired by about 15 companies to lobby on the bill.
- The agency records show that some firms were also hired without competitive bidding.
- Mr. Little then said that the firm "would never have been hired but for those political connections."
- They include hiring private firms to run the county's golf courses and sewer operations.
- Two cost-estimator firms hired by the state had estimated in March that the sports center would cost about $21 million.
- "Well, see, she's a potential juror in a big trial, and my firm has been hired to conduct a thorough investigation into her background."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.