"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The club remained in division two until the end of the 1933-34 season, when they finished as champions and gained promotion to Division one.
- In the 2007-08 season, the club finished as champions of the National Conference league division 2.
- The first season in the great Western combination league proved a success as they finished champions.
- In his junior year, the Falcons finished the season 9-0-0 and were named the small college division national champions.
- In 2008/2009, the team finished as champions of Midlands 1 League.
- The club climbed the league ladder again two seasons later in the 2003-04 campaign when they finished as champions of Division two.
- In the league's second season, the club finished as champions, thus earning promotion to Division 1.
- Pécs finished as champions of the second division in the season of 1976-77.
- The next season but one (1956-57) they finished champions of the Lancashire Combination.
- Lens returned to Ligue 2 for the first time since the 2008-09 season when the club finished as champions of the league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.