"finger" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If we're to do anything, we have to put our fingers on the cause.
- He couldn't quite put his finger on what was wrong.
- And then she put her finger on the other one.
- But what they were she could not quite put her finger on.
- Of course, he shouldn't be able to put his finger on anything.
- Here she has put her finger on a truth of human nature.
- Something was very wrong here, but he couldn't put his finger on what.
- And something else she couldn't quite put her finger on.
- I'm just trying to put my finger on the problem.
- I'm not sure I can put my finger on them all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.