"finger" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To pay the man who's ready to break my fingers?
- I had to break his fingers to make him let go of it.
- "He was nice for five hundred after I broke his fingers."
- "I'd much rather see somebody break their fingers," he said.
- He could break my fingers this time, but I wasn't just opening up and touching him again.
- Here a man broke his finger when he was thirteen.
- "It's hard for me to imagine that he broke his little finger and he'll be out four to six weeks."
- However, on 25 May 2012, he was ruled out after breaking his finger during training.
- Everything looks like a nail until he breaks his finger.
- If it makes you feel any better, last night they broke a guy's fingers in hospital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.