"financially" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It clearly demonstrates that the new school will be financially viable.
- "At some point I have to do something to be financially viable," he said.
- A Scottish company had been considered, but rejected as being probably not financially viable.
- We've been financially viable with between 1,200 and 1,500 sales.
- The first two figures revealed that everyone was looking to the farm to be financially viable.
- In 2010, eleven of the 13 water boards were financially viable.
- He was known to not have spent much money on transfers due to his efforts to keep the club financially viable.
- The state government provided a revenue guarantee to make the project financially viable.
- Palestine cannot be an independent state if it is not financially viable.
- In 2011, major changes were proposed to the campus to keep it financially viable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.