"finance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he really didn't think anyone would finance the project.
- The state is expected to provide $3 million to help finance the project.
- In the end, though, he turned them down and kept financing the project.
- By 1927, the British had found someone to finance the project.
- He sold one third of the land to finance the project, and began work in 1730.
- It is financing the $15 million project with its own money.
- They will also be responsible for financing the project, which is expected to cost more than $1 billion.
- He has suggested that foreign countries help finance the project.
- Another $1.5 million has to be raised to finance the project fully.
- But little progress has been made in how to finance the huge project, which could cost $1.9 to $5 billion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.