"fight" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes, two religious groups fought together and also held their services in the same building.
- Only that would have to wait until later, when they fought together.
- But what we have to fight against all together is putting in question the historical truth.
- They are also close friends who have fought together for a long time and trust one another.
- We fought together, and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him.
- Remember that time we fought together in the sand school?
- They would fight together in the battle but that was no time for thanks or farewell.
- However, they reportedly fought together a lot while working on this film.
- He guessed that the two had fought together many times before.
- They fought together for a moment and then the man ran off, shouting with fear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.