"fight" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had to fight against a small group of the army.
- Thus, all alone, I could not but fight against them for so long.
- A few men cannot fight against so many and win.
- I am going to fight for her against the whole world.
- Five players can fight against each other in a free for all.
- No one could force him to fight against his will.
- All my life, he wrote, I have used art to fight against myself.
- In fact, I will stand up and fight against those.
- I mean, who in their right mind is going to fight against those?
- She had been with the army for nearly a year, fighting against them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.