"field" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had found wreckage of a wooden ship in 2004, and 2008 was the third field season.
- But the field season unfolded in a vastly different way.
- The original survey took place in 1970 and was followed by three field seasons of excavation from 1980 to 1982.
- The track was finished by the 2010 track and field season.
- From 1999 to 2011 in total ten field seasons, each six weeks long, have been carried out at the cave site.
- But as the field season wanes I look forward to writing my reports.
- Between the 1995 and 1996 field seasons, ten sites were recorded.
- The team returned for the second field season the following year and found hominid jaws.
- He was fifty years old during the first field season of 1966, and already had enough commitments to last a lifetime.
- But his outside shooting - 143 of 344 from the field last season (41 percent) - needs improving.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.