"feel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You may feel ashamed of having your problem and not want to talk to anyone.
- I looked at him and started to feel a little ashamed again.
- I never felt so ashamed of myself in my life.
- You feel ashamed and don't want to talk to anyone.
- I felt ashamed of myself for ever getting involved with her.
- But at the same time he felt rather ashamed for his friend.
- And he was beginning to feel a little ashamed of himself.
- For a moment I felt a little ashamed of myself.
- She had never felt so ashamed of herself before in her life.
- Single parents are a fact of life and should not have to feel ashamed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.