"fee" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the club was not willing to pay the high transfer fee set by the team president.
- The transfer fee of £3 million set a club record that stood until 2007.
- The transfer fee was estimated to be around €5 million.
- The transfer fee is believed to be in the region of £6 million.
- The transfer fee was in the region of £6 million.
- The transfer fee is believed to have been in the region of €15 million.
- The transfer fee was said to be around 11 million dollars.
- The deal effective on 1 July 2011, with €250,000 transfer fee.
- "So we paid them a transfer fee of $2 million for their technology to date."
- The transfer fee was around €200,000 on a three year contract.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.