"fee" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For hours and admission fees, the number to call is 963-4550.
- They are open to the public for an admission fee.
- The admission fee is $3 for everyone older than 5.
- Only once, and I had to pay an admission fee.
- Admission fees and program costs have not yet been set.
- The admission fee is $10; $8 for those 62 and older.
- The admission fee for the evening is $99 a person and $175 a couple.
- It is open to the public, with an admission fee.
- Admission fees will cover about 80 percent of the budget.
- Not enough time left to make it worth the general admission fee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.