"federal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She considered taking the case to federal court, but spent the following summer with her husband and four children.
- "So you wanted this case in federal court all along?"
- I told you I'd beat this in a federal court.
- Last year, 4,569 civil cases were tried in federal court.
- The bill would allow the parents to take the issue to federal court for a hearing.
- Whether such a suit would be brought in federal or state court is not clear.
- Now it is up to a Federal court to decide what to do next in the case.
- Had he the right to sue in a federal court?
- The city's program has also been challenged in federal and state court.
- The same is true of the lower federal courts, in his view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.