"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Oliver's at 15 South Broadway in White Plains (761-6111) features steaks, hamburgers and other sandwiches from $4.95 to $10.95.
- Platters featuring eight-ounce hamburgers for $6 and Mexican pizzas for $6.75 are understandably popular with the younger set and reduce the bill still more.
- The formal announcement will come during a noon cookout featuring hamburgers, hot dogs and chili made using the recipe of Romney's wife, Ann.
- Wimpy's name was borrowed for the Wimpy restaurant chain, one of the first international fast food restaurants featuring hamburgers, which they call "Wimpy Burgers."
- The menu features hamburgers and lobster hash and chicken with mashed potatoes.
- To set the proper teen-age ambiance for the lunch, Fox selected a 1950's-style diner featuring hamburgers and shakes.
- There is also a casual dining "boulevard" featuring sandwiches, pizza, and hamburgers.
- Another popular restaurant was the Ship Ahoy, which featured hamburgers and seafood.
- It will feature pasta, salad and hamburgers.
- Its Friday night barbecue, featuring ribs, chicken, steak or hamburgers, is one of the most popular events of the week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.