"factory" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the war, things did not go so well, and he closed his factory in 1948.
- The factory was closed in 1893 as a result of further financial problems.
- These factories were closed at the beginning of the 20th century.
- After a run of three or four years, the factory was closed.
- The factory was closed with the loss of around 1000 jobs in 1980.
- Following an economic crisis, the factory was closed in 1982.
- In 2001 it closed its factory with the loss of 850 jobs.
- The factory was closed by the company in the early 1960s after 45 years of operation.
- The company said it had no plans at this time to close additional factories.
- Their factory at the west entrance of the city was closed in 1972.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.