"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I wanted to look into the eyes of a man who could do these things.
- He turned, and looked into the brown eyes of a girl.
- She was looking into my eyes, trying to tell me something.
- They were at a red light, so he looked into her eyes.
- Before we went on the field, I looked into his eyes, and he was ready.
- She looked into his blue eyes, trying to make him understand.
- He held her a little from him so she had to look into his eyes.
- I simply want to look across the table into someone's eyes.
- He turned and looked into her eyes for I a moment.
- Only she couldn't bring herself to look into his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.