"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you can't sleep, just lie here with your eyes open.
- He was lying with his eyes, something I'd only managed to learn recently, and part of me is sad about that.
- But I'd learned lately to lie even with my eyes.
- It was almost sad that I could lie with my eyes.
- "But, constantly, I was lying in bed with my eyes open."
- "He was lying here by himself, with his eyes wide open, on his left side."
- He was lying with his eyes open, staring at a woman's face.
- "Then why are you lying there with your eyes closed?"
- To use the machine, a person lies on their back with their eyes shut.
- She was lying with her eyes open, staring at the ceiling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.