"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Indeed," Picard replied as he inspected the various display monitors and status panels with a practiced eye.
- Dan inspected the claw marks on the hood with a professional eye.
- The old woman inspected the silver coin with a critical eye as she turned it in her fingers.
- Dispensing with a few pleasantries, Ms. Rogers inspected her client with a candid eye.
- He inspected them with a critical eye.
- Heskit inspected their work with a well-trained professional eye.
- And every one of them is inspected with a magnifying eye that inflates everything to the point of absurdity.
- Gaius Philippus inspected the gladius with a critical eye.
- DiGeorge watched her out of sight, then his smile faded and he stepped quickly away from the other man, inspecting him with a suddenly critical eye.
- They inspected the rest of the air recycling plant with a closer eye for detail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.