"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It shows a sweet-faced young girl with soft eyes and fair hair.
- The home page shows an engaging boy with dark eyes and a sweet smile.
- The birds are frequently shown with bright eyes and open beaks.
- But Harry continued to stare at the front cover of the book; it showed a black dog large as a bear, with gleaming eyes.
- Enough to show a shape, an outline, to a man waiting, and with eyes accustomed to the dark.
- Here he shows himself astonished, with eyes wide open.
- It showed a blandly pretty young woman with dark eyes and a timid smile.
- There was a picture on the page which showed a black man with open eyes and bright white teeth.
- It showed the image of a narrow-faced man with cold, dead eyes.
- It showed a slim young man with burning, dark eyes and a proud face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.