"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I looked at the Marlboro Man, his crinkled eyes and stoic chin unchanged by time.
- Campbell hesitated, smiled sheepishly, making the small, translucent Band-Aid under her crinkled left eye loom large.
- On the other hand"-the guide's crinkled eyes crinkled a bit more-" 'twas a family here from Lancashire a few years ago, cam' rushin' to the police station in Invermoriston, screamin' as they'd seen the monster come out o' the water and hide in the bracken.
- Then the fading color of his cheeks, the slight moistness of his crinkled eyes, were a reminder that this man had been chief for more than fifty years, and was older-despite his stamina-than most humans ever expected to be.
- His crinkled eyes settle on the Dude.
- By their crinkled exposed eyes, the men seemed to be smiling congenially at her from beneath the masks, but she couldn't be sure.
- Audiences have been gazing into Pitt's crinkled grey-blue eyes for years, but now there's something quite special going on behind them.
- It wasn't the magnificent mane of gray hair or the broad brow that jogged Sisko's memory so much as the surprising glint of humor in those crinkled eyes.
- But when little Merrick stood in the doorway, Great Nananne came back, opening her small crinkled and yellow eyes.
- Jack smiled ruefully into Walter Cronkite's crinkled eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.