"experience" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Later in life he decided to attend college at Stanford because of this early experience.
- He might have been remembering some earlier experience of his own.
- For some people this is very difficult, especially when they have no internal model from their early experience of family life to assist them.
- Q. Do parents need to look back at their own early experiences?
- What was your early experience of running a gallery like?
- This early experience prepared him for his next job, as a musician.
- Most significant is their earlier experience as a victim of sexual abuse.
- "I wouldn't rule out that this is going to be a repeat of their earlier experience."
- Then again, few customers are able to draw on an earlier experience to try to negotiate a better deal the second time around.
- I had an early experience of this when we became friends in the mid-1950s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.