"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And we feel the resources of retired executives are really wasted."
- He could easily pass for a retired corporate executive, complete with a plastic little trophy wife.
- I started writing a mystery about a retired executive involved in a hostile takeover.
- Some of the retired executives' wives have also served as volunteer workers at the group's headquarters.
- The volunteers range from retired executives to office workers.
- A spokesman for the retired executives would not comment on their future plans.
- Many of them are young couples with small children, rather than retired corporate executives, as has been the norm.
- He was a retired executive, a widower, and cancer had taken its toll over the last three years.
- New York City has a smaller version of the plan, using retired executives.
- If the retired executive misses a day for sickness, he wants to make up the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.