"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several prominent executives running for Parliament refused to be interviewed about their candidacies.
- Since then, he has became a prominent and controversial executive and community figure.
- Mr. Jobs is by far the most prominent executive to be caught up in it.
- Each episode features a prominent executive from a Canadian company who goes incognito among their employees.
- The new company was headed by a prominent executive in the steel industry, Dan Eagan.
- Most of the schemes also appear to have been aided by Government officials and prominent executives.
- That is a lesson well learned from other prosecutors who have tried prominent executives.
- Mr. Levin is the second prominent former chief executive to attract attention recently with marital problems.
- Some prominent executives have expressed concern that Canada is losing its dominance in industries like mining.
- Some large loans to prominent executives have more to do with personal finance than corporate finance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.