"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And there have been reports that powerful executives with close relations to the Kremlin are also involved.
- It doesn't matter that he ranks among the most powerful executives in America.
- The move makes him one of the most powerful executives at Ford.
- But Council members are legislators in a large body, not powerful executives.
- But it is not working out that way, at least not for the most powerful executives.
- But now, it seems that the powerful and effective chief executive resigned under pressure for far different reasons.
- The character serves as a credible model for the powerful executive who would have others follow his fashion lead.
- The Web site shows many sides of one of the nation's most powerful executives.
- Today, despite many female agents and some powerful executives, such parts are uncommon.
- A powerful executive may owe its dominance to the party system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.