"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has since helped lead other local executives in a mission to change public school instruction.
- Many local executives have reacted bitterly, saying the plan would force them to cut services and raise taxes.
- Under the proposals, elections to the 108-seat assembly were to be held early in March before the formation of a local executive later that month.
- Also, Anthem has built a reputation for retaining local executives who stay to run the business.
- The party cooperates in several local executives and has 30 aldermen.
- Smith isn't the only local executive needing a real vote of confidence.
- In the same region the party cooperated in local executives.
- Ignacio Aquino was the name of the first elected local executive.
- In the 1980s the party again started to cooperate in local executives.
- Several other local financial executives said privately that they too were worried.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.