"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One economist, a senior foreign executive here, said the project was simply not viable.
- Many foreign executives complain that Hungarians do not work hard enough.
- The amazing art of management by top foreign executives never revealed to the Japanese.
- But the current burst of enthusiasm at least reflects an important change in sentiment among foreign executives.
- "I don't believe the idea that foreign executives are better able to implement changes."
- Indeed, while filling the needs of many French students or professionals, they can train in a relatively short period some foreign executives.
- Having the City of Moscow as his business partner helped him get more space than most foreign executives.
- Based on many conversations with American and foreign executives I believe there is.
- But many foreign executives believe that the dollar is near its low and is likely to increase in value over the next few years.
- If they were not, the foreign executives would have left long ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.